Saturday, January 4, 2020

Anne's New Leaf #1 - New Year. New Me.

I've turned a corner. I've chosen to find my way back to perfect happiness. It starts with prayer and then the accomplishment of small daily goals. It continues with being a better friend with food and how it fits in my life. It follows with driving again, exploring again, enjoying the places I love.  Welcome to my journey of Anne's New Leaf.
The food pictures here represent just a small part of the journey towards feeling better. Today I cooked something new instead of ordering out. Tomorrow it will be something else but always it will be about recognizing the importance of small accomplishments being the building blocks of a good life.




6 comments:

  1. Good for you! Is that turkey meat loaf? Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny. It's a recipe for skinny enchiladas. So taste. I altered the recipe a bit do it wasn't spicy at all.

      Delete
  2. Good for you. Recognizing small accomplishments is important. Like you say, each one represents another brick laid, and to me, acknowledging each one is encouraging and motivating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, GGG. Maki g small daily goals is helping me to e more mindfully. It makes a difference.

      Delete
  3. Hi and welcome back!!
    Great to take Baby Steps and feel the accomplishments.
    I'm working on that too.
    A new year, new decade and a new way of approaching every day...
    We can do this together with our hands in God's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handholding with God is now on my daily to-do list. ☺️

      Delete