California to Missouri to Tennessee
Where is the "like" button on here? Pirate
I don't have one on this layout. I'll make sure the new blog has the botton.
Looking forward to the new Blog name and content! Sr. D
Will you post a re-routing note on this blog with the link to the new one so we know how to find you?
Yes, definitely will.
Comment from Marie R. Via email.Cant wait. Your a TN girl now with some southern south. Southern Sassy Gma
Where is the "like" button on here? Pirate
ReplyDeleteI don't have one on this layout. I'll make sure the new blog has the botton.
DeleteLooking forward to the new Blog name and content! Sr. D
ReplyDeleteWill you post a re-routing note on this blog with the link to the new one so we know how to find you?
ReplyDeleteYes, definitely will.
DeleteComment from Marie R. Via email.
ReplyDeleteCant wait. Your a TN girl now with some southern south. Southern Sassy Gma