Monday, October 14, 2019

Things are happening

It's October 14th and my book is selling.  I have a website at annejeffries.com.  Press releases are going out. There will be an article in the paper this week.  I was at Blytheville Book Company in Arkansas this past Friday and I'll be part of a Meet the Authors event and some future date.  Now if they will just carry my book. I have some questions about that and I'll pursue that tomorrow.  It feels like this is all I'm thinking about these days and it is for the most part.  But, I also have a couple of ideas on my plate; two more books very different from this one and from each other.  The juices are flowing.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And get this. Yesterday someone asked me if I had any books with me. I did not. So, today I went out with five. Did not say a word but people asked. All of them are sold. Oh My goodness.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations...that's wonderful.
    Hoping for a great success and more books to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa on the shock of our kids turning another year...for sure..
    How can my "baby" be 46 years old???
    It does make me feel old too.

    ReplyDelete