88 Day Challenge, Day 35/88

The day 35 Interlude I posted just before this post, was a very good day in sales for us.  Coffee got my day started and I prayed (a little) and it was purposeful prayer. I prayed

Don would actually sell a copy of his book today and it was almost immediately granted.  Then I suggested to God that maybe another sale would be nice. Sure enough. A few hours later, it was granted.  I had some success too so it was a high water mark in book sales for both of us today.

Now it's evening.  I called my brother and got the good news that he and his friend Ben, who lives in San Diego, would spend  Thanksgiving together at Tahoo.  California is notorious for November snow so anything might happen.

I'm settling in for the evening now.  Day is done.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts