88 Day Challenge, Day 39/88

I was happy to weigh myself this morning and find that I'm down a notch again.  From 280 in January to 249 this morning.  I've been battling ten pounds up and down since July and it's been so hard.  

I have a couple of small goals. Number one is to reach 245 by October 30th.  That is when I see Dr. Luber again. Number two is to reach 239 by Thanksgiving. That's ten pounds gone by T'giving.  These goals feel do-able.

I'm finding that I'm enjoying  painting Seb's little creations.  I finished his flag this morning and I may do the turtle today as well.  Post-Thanksgiving I'll have to bring a few more of them home. I wish I had more now but it's just as well.  I have enough distractions from prayer time and exercise time without adding another layer.



The light on the staircase caught my attention around noon.


Below, it looks like a this man is getting ready for barge loading but there is no barge in place.  There is one approaching but it will be a while.


Don is out with Josh tonight at another men's group meeting.  I'm watching the Milton storm tracker on Fox.  Florida knows how to handle this stuff efficiently.  Hopefully the Feds won't muck things up.

No turtle today.  Maybe tomorrow but prayer first.  In the meanwhile, sleep well.









Comments

  1. I lost 100 pounds twice, so I know how hard it is. But you will do it, and lose even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. I didn't know you had lost a substantial amount of weight. Bravo!!

      Delete
  2. Girl, I am so with you on this diet - I didn't know you were on one. You can do it. It is taking me forever, but I am going to do it this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My feelings, exactly. I'm not following a specific program but reducing carbs in my eating has helped a lot.

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you are determined to lose weight...I hope you have success with it. I could stand to lose a few pounds myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. It sounds like you're making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's been a long road but I'm slowly getting over and around all the potholes I encounter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts