88 Day Challenge, Day 38/88

I had lots of odd dreams last night and don't remember any of them now.  There is only the lingering awareness and a bit of breathlessness remaining. 

My Rosary, this morning, calmed me and the weak effort of yesterday was much stronger today.  

I feel more energized than I have recently and will get breakfast soon.  I don't like eating early,  so I don't. Time to get going.

**********  

I recently purchased a couple of jars of Gerber's Baby Food.  I thought this might be an easy add-in to my plain Greek yogurt. So, I gave it a try. Twice.  The first one didn't fly. Can't even remember what it was. Maybe peach.  But, I had one more, banana/blueberry.  After trying this, I only had one thought. No wonder kids become such picky eater.  

Kudos to the mom's out there who make good use of their blenders. I added some agave sweetener to the bowl and finished it up.  That is one idea I won't revisit. 

TIP:  However, I did learn this from my 10 year old grandson, the ultimate picky eater.  Mix peanut butter and honey in plain yogurt and you have the stuff of dreams. I'll be going back to that tomorrow. 

**********

Also on the Sebastian front -

For the past several months, Seb has been forming small objects with airdried clay.  This little  basket was presented to me this past spring.  In July I came home with two more, a turtle and an American flag.  Each was dried white.  Today I decided to try painting the wee basket.  I used watercolors and I love the way it turned out.



And the day is done.  Time to find a good movie and then go to bed. 




Comments

  1. Mix peanut butter and honey in plain yogurt - I might try that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guarantee you with like it. I was surprised but now it's my favorite add-in.

      Delete
  2. What precious gifts from your grandchildren! Nothing beats something they made with their own little hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get rid of anything. My house is filled with treasures made by little hands. 🥰

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts