88 Day Challenge, Day 36-37/88

 Day 36

Mass started my day.  Forgot it was Brunch Sunday so no food contribution from us.

There was a quick trip to the river but we skipped the usual Roundhouse stop. I think we might return when Mike and Jean are up to it again.

I was so sleepy when we got home, I napped until 4:30. This seems to be becoming my Sunday habit.

We watch a little TV this evening but really, TV is just boring these days though i did find something new on Fox. We'll see how that goes. So far no language and nothing riské.  I really enjoy reading more, so I did after the new show, Murder in a Small Town (out of Canada).

Such was my day with nothing more challenging than staying awake until I don't have to anymore.

Day 37

So far today I briefly prayed and read a lot.  It's after 1 p.m. and I don't think I'm going to make it to the library.  

I called Quanah in Indy and had a brief conversation with him organizing our T'giving visit.  So, five days with Erin and Q with a trip from there

down to Tennessee for two days. Abel and Gricelda,  Adrian's parents, are visiting from California so we can't miss a chance to see them. (Krista, Karolina, and wee Estella)

The laundry had been put away. Don came home with groceries.   I managed to get thru 7 minutes of walking and one decade of the Joy Mysteries. After putting everything away, I'm bushed.  I'll finish 2-5 later.  Now I'm planning dinner, a quick 

Will I iron? Maybe.  That pile of guilt waiting in the guest room is riding me. LOL

Such are the ordinary things of life yet they are the glue that keeps a life together. 

Comments

  1. You've got a really busy schedule coming up. t makes me sleepy just reading about it. I have been taping Murder In A Small Town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a disappointment tonight. Tried to watch episode 2 but I had to pay, so I'll wait a while. Alas.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog. You do have a busy schedule ahead . don't forget to take the time to enjoy and make lots of sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts