Wednesday, September 18, 2024

88 Day Challenge, 18/88

As I enter this 18th day of my 88 day challenge, I find I must remind myself of why I'm here and what I'm doing.

1.) Foster my creativity

2.) Stop the five lb up and down. Lose it and keep going down.


3.) Pray more - prayers of choice are Anima Christi and the Rosary.

4.) Go outside daily and walk tbe driveway multiple times.

I am about a mental, physical, and spiritual routine. This is loving myself.

**********

News of my friends - tests came back normal. All that would tell me is that they aren't doing the right tests. They need to do different tests. I so hate that we have to be pro-active in our healthcare to get straight answers.

There were a few spots of brightness though, chief of which was having a pedicure.  It felt good being tended to.

1 comment:

  1. I love your toenails!! Sorry your friends are unwell...how many? Most of my friends are either sick or dead now.

    ReplyDelete