88 Day Challenge, Days 26-27/88

I'm doubling up again today. Sometimes, posting just doesn't happen.

September 26th

I stayed in today.  Coffee and prayer started my day.  Later I balanced the SHAL checkbook and then set everything aside. At the next upcoming meeting. I'll turn everything over to the new treasurer. After five years, I've run out of steam and haven't been giving it my best.

I sorted through lots of library board meetings paperwork today and disposed of about half of it.  I'll go thru the remainder today and getting rid of more and then store the basics in  a binder.  

Don went to a Catholic men's group meeting tonight with Josh R. from church.  It was up in Portageville, about 30 minutes north. He enjoyed it enough to decide to go again in a couple of weeks.  Color me happy.

It was an odd feeling being the one staying at home alone in the evening. Usually it's me going out.  It was a nice change.  I figured I would watch TV but television just doesn't interest me anymore.

Sept 27th

Coffee. Prayer. Reading. Raining.  Heading to the library today after taking yesterday off.  Doing more memorial data input.  

The rain has me a bit unsettled.  I am watchful for tree limbs to come down, or even another tree.  That happened about six years ago and it was frightening.  I don't want to experience it again.

The internet connection is slow today thanks to the weather influence from Hurricane Helene.

Lots of conversational catch up at the library but I still managed to get one of the memorial books completed. 



The rain has been insane all day. 

Comments

Popular Posts