Monday, September 23, 2024

88 Day Challenge, 23/88

The day started early and with strong coffee.   I was at the library at 9:40 a.m. and stayed until 1:30 p.m.  The morning went smoothly though there were a few trouble making kids (no school today).  Matters were settled and just like that, the kids disappeared.  I got several pages of informationìthe database.  Tedious but needs to be finish.

Morgan and Vaughn were here when I got home and M and I caught up a bit.   Then,  still feeling chatty,  I called our DIL, Erin, and we caught up.  Rain is threatening.  Predictions say 10%  but it is very gloomy outside. Perhaps the night will bring some weather. 

Yesterday's soup tasted better on the second day.  I may finish it up for dinner tonight. 

There's a lot of hard work going on at the river front. Between the ongoing construction of the new flood wall and the shoreline dredging to allow for more water depth for barges to move in and out, there's never a dull moment.  The river, today, is. - 1.54 ft.

It's 4:15 and I can feel the day is ending.  But, I'm not checking out yet.  One never knows what the evening might bring.

And the evening brought nothing.   

1 comment:

  1. Ever since I got officially old, I always say that a day when nothing happens is a good day for me.

    ReplyDelete