Friday, September 20, 2024

88 Day Challenge, Day 20/88

Physical goal achieved. Dining room table cleared. What a relief - for Don. LOL. He is Mr. Neat but has learned to tolerate my, shall we say, more casual style. But, in my defense, I could be much worse. I HAVE learned from him how to up my neat game. It's about mutual respect and we are better for that. Of course, in Don's perfect world I would be like him.  Ummm, not going to happen.  That being said, there's always room for improvement and I'm open to that.

I visited the library this afternoon and start the long and tedious job of donation and memorial data entry.  I'm glad to do it though.  One less thing for the staff to think about.  I also noticed that flowers had been delivered to each of the three staff.  Someone on the Board had the idea of flower delivery.  Sweet.  Now I have to call Leighan and see if it was her.  

**********

LATER

It was.

2 comments: