Thursday, September 12, 2024

88 Day Challenge, Day 12/88

Thursday is academy day for Sebastian,  Matteo,  and Karolina.   I'm at home with William. It's 10:30. So far, so good. Kris will be home after 4:00.

It was fun with William today. Danny Go was on all day. It was remarkable to see him so quiet.  He took a long nap and then I made cookies.  For me, it was a success.

Don arrives tomorrow. 

**********

It was a good day. William rocketed again as soon as the kids got home. The noise level ratcheted up again. Fun times with the Zavala kiddos.

The meal train delivered pizza and breadsticks. Yummm.

**********

Happy Birthday to my brother. End of day 12 of this 88 day challenge.  Today I walked all day without my walker.  Had one bad moment but I call this a breakthrough. 

2 comments: